Leading-Edge Surgery Capabilites for Excellent Care and Outcomes
At Thousand Oaks Surgery Center (TOSC), we’re committed to providing the highest standard of care available from ambulatory surgery centers (ASCs) today. Our commitment to excellence ensures that your procedure goes well, and allows for the best possible treatment outcomes. To this end, we take pride in combining state-of-the-art capabilities and facilities with leading-edge knowledge and skill.
Built for ease, efficiency and great treatment results.
A leader among Southern California ASCs, Thousand Oaks Surgery Center’s ultra-modern, 10,000-square-foot facility was expertly constructed to accommodate the increasing demand for outpatient procedures. TOSC was designed and built to maximize efficiency and to expertly manage the flow of patient care. Our carefully planned surgical center enables us to always do what’s best for you. The TOSC facility features:
- Four multispecialty operating rooms
- Five large, private pre-op rooms
- Eleven relaxing recovery rooms
- In-wall air, suction and nurse call by all pre-op and post-op beds
- Two luxurious, overnight suites for patients staying 23 hours or less.
Equipped to handle virtually any need.
When it comes to outpatient surgery and procedures, the key to successful treatment outcomes is preparation. This is why TOSC is equipped with the latest, most advanced technologies and equipment. In fact, if your procedure requires specialized tools or devices, we plan in advance to procure what’s needed to ensure that your care goes well and your results are excellent.
Our staff is dedicated to your health and surgical care.
Providing the very highest standard of ASC care starts with compassionate professionals who are committed to providing an unsurpassed patient experience with empathy and efficiency. In this regard, what makes TOSC the most capable surgery center on the West Coast is our people and the dedication and professionalism they provide — the dedication and professionalism you depend on for excellence in ambulatory surgery care.
Our highly qualified team includes:
- Experienced, highly trained medical support staff and professionals
- Top-tier physician partners
- Board-certified anesthesiologists
- Trained and specialized surgical nurses
- Experienced and well trained technicians
- Skilled, knowledgeable and compassionate pre-op and post-op nurses
For more about Thousand Oaks Surgery Center’s state-of-the-art capabilities, call 805.230.3100. Or you can contact us via our easy online form.